Summer is here and it brought the opportunity to finally do some awesome photos! Now you just need some cool Lightroom Presets to edit them and you are good for amazing Instagram likes and new followers!
After working on my Esports Presets, I’ve come to the conclusion that some Summer Presets are very welcome, so I’ve put together 10 of my own presets so you can rock your Summer photography.
Once again, these were mainly edited using photos taken with a Sony and Canon cameras, but some of these were also shot using a phone, so these will work perfectly fine on those type of photos as well!
What’s included in this Lightroom Preset Pack?
- Mary Saints
- Green Anna
- Tokyo Drift
- Savanna Cat
- Afternoon Folest
- Queen Elizabeth
- Cunha’s Nights
- Costa 4 Stars
- You Are Tanned
How to Install:
- Unzip the file “JF@ERROR-SUMMER-LR-PRESETS” and save the folder somewhere safe.
- Open your Adobe Lightroom. (I personally use CC Classic)
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Navigate to the Presets tab > Click “Show Lightroom Develop Presets” > This will open your presets folder!
- Go inside the “Settings” folder and copy/paste/move the folder “JF@ERROR-SUMMER-LR-PRESETS” into the settings folder.
- Restart your Lightroom and you are good to go!
Thank you so much for purchasing my Lightroom presets. Feel free to use them and tag me on Instagram (@itsmeERROR_) if you do so! Good luck and I hope I get to see you in one of the upcoming events.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are watching this on your iPhone or Android, DO NOT download these. Unfortunately, you can’t install presets in the same way as on your computer. You have to download them on your laptop or desktop and then if you use Lightroom CC, it will be automatically synced into your phone or mobile device.
Ollivves did 2 awesome videos explaining how you can download Presets using your phone and directly import them there. Here’s how you can do it using an Android phone and here’s how you can do it using an iPhone!