Are you interested in Esports Photography but you don’t know where to start? Do you shoot live-events where low light is an issue? If yes, these Lightroom custom presets will help you color grading your photos! Every photo is different but if you can have a good start and then tweak your photos, this Pack will help you a tone!
I’ve attended the best esports events around the world and I’ve gathered some of my presets that I usually apply in these events. If you are attending one of these specific events, color-wise you’ll ace it! But if esports isn’t your thing but you still shoot inside where low light gives you a headache, these will also help you as they are focused on low light events.
This Lightroom presets were created using photos shot with Sony and Canon cameras but they will work with other brands like Nikon or Fujifilm.
What’s included in this Lightroom Preset Pack?
18 PRESETS + 3 ADJUSTMENT PRESETS
- Low-Light Events
- Kill Them Highlights – Adjustment
- Shadow Realm 81 – Adjustment
- Vader’s Dark Side – Adjustment
- The Start
- It has been a BLAST
- Sao Paulo stage was also a BLAST
- Gramish Black and White
- Raise That Trophy
- I’m the CEO
- Katowice stages r beautiful
- The sal-ESL-ady type photo
- Player shot proper light
- Low Light player shot
- Mysterious Siege
- Over the Rainbow
- Xtra Large
- Oranges and Teals
- Wild Wild West
- Baby Orange
- Sunny Days
- Show must go on
How to Install:
- Unzip the file “JF@ERROR V1 Presets” and save the folder somewhere safe.
- Open your Adobe Lightroom. (I personally use CC Classic)
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Navigate to the Presets tab > Click “Show Lightroom Develop Presets” > This will open your presets folder!
- Go inside the “Settings” folder and copy/paste/move the folder “JF@ERROR V1 Presets” into the settings folder.
- Restart your Lightroom and you are good to go!
Thank you so much for purchasing my Lightroom presets. Feel free to use them and tag me on Instagram (@itsmeERROR_) if you do so! Good luck and I hope I get to see you in one of the upcoming events.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are watching this on your iPhone or Android, DO NOT download these. Unfortunately, you can’t install presets in the same way as on your computer. You have to download them on your laptop or desktop and then if you use Lightroom CC, it will be automatically synced into your phone or mobile device.
Ollivves did 2 awesome videos explaining how you can download Presets using your phone and directly import them there. Here’s how you can do it using an Android phone and here’s how you can do it using an iPhone!